2-photon polymerization System Add-on
It is based on patented fluidic delivery technology and does not affect the performance of your 2PP system. The MergeOne system consists of several operational components that smoothly integrate into existing 2PP systems to enable multi-material 2PP printing.
In addition, the system is delivered with sophisticated control software and supporting components for improved ease of use, seamless integration, and the safety of the upgraded 2PP printer. All components are delivered in a durable aluminum casing and installed by our engineers. Additionally, you will receive intensive user training.
- Printhead with objective guard
- SCULPTOR control software
- Hardware control electronics
- Wide-angle process camera
- System feedthrough and fluidic handling
- Material reservoirs and controls
- Safety features
- Open system (commercial, custom materials)
- 2+1 materials (2 changing + 1 initial)
- Viscosity between 0.5 Pas and 35 Pas
- ZEISS 25x objectives (others on request)
- Up to 8 bar (CDA, N2)
- Down to -900 mbar (pumps on request)
MergeOne is currently available for the following systems of Nanoscribe
- Photonic Professional GT
- Photonic Professional GT+
- Photonic Professional GT2
Contact us for your personal consultation:
MergeOne operational and supporting system components
Printhead with objective guard
The printhead is connected to the resin reservoir, controlled via the system feedthrough, and realizes the open fluidic exchange inside the 2PP printer. It is mounted to the focusing objective with a quick release mechanism for different objectives for user convenience. It can be easily removed for normal 2PP operation.
SCULPTOR control software
SCULPTOR controls your multi-material print processes. It communicates with the printer, with sensors and actors, which grants you a convenient object development workflow as well as a fully automated printing of your products. Within our software, we provide standard exchange recipes for tested and certified materials.
Hardware control electronics
The hardware control is the system interface between SCULPTOR, the 2PP printer, and the printhead. It provides precision regulated pressure and vacuum to drive the open-fluidic exchange technology. It is connected to our own laser-safe system feedthrough into the 2PP system and the resin reservoirs. It can remain permanently installed without affecting the 2PP printer performance.
Support and auxiliary components (separately available)
We provide additional features to ensure a simple to learn, confident and 2PP system safe multi-material printing by the following components, which are also separately available without MergeOne.
- Full print area surveillance with additional camera
- Washing station for system purging
- Objective sealing system to avoid resins spills
- Damping system for piezo protection during handling
HETEROMERGE Training and Installation
Challenge us with your multi-material 3D microstructure: